Self Service Dumpster Rental
We Make Dumpster Rental
Easy, Fast & Affordable
Dive into those bulk trash projects with our sturdy and convenient self service dumpsters. We will take care of delivery and pick-up. When renting a dumpster from Maryland Pickers you will receive friendly service, affordable prices, and convenient drop-off and pickup.
What Are Self-Service Dumpster Rentals?
Self service dumpster rentals is an fast and convenient way to remove junk and debris from your home or office building. Fill the dumpster on your own time, then we come back and pick it up 7 days later.
Our dumpsters can handle any job, from large appliances and furniture to home remodeling projects. We make it easy to get rid of almost any unwanted materials.
Customer ease and satisfaction are our number one priorities, and to that end, our professional team will deliver your dumpster at your convenience and your direction, safely.
Perfect for any kind of home project, including:
- Basement and Garage Cleanouts
- Residential and Commercial jobs
- Renovation Projects
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- DIY Home Improvements
- Office Move-Outs
- Landscaping and Tree Trimming Projects
- Old Furniture
- And More!
Self Service Dumpster Rentals
Family Owned & Operated since 2012
Reliable Delivery & Lower Prices!
Our dumpsters are affordably priced to fit well within any project budget. Our 13-yard dumpsters are only $375.00 per dumpster rental. This price includes your 7 day drop-off and pickup, and your first ton of weight. (2,000 pounds). Need a little more room for your junk? We have you covered, our 20-yard dumpsters are $450.00 including your 7 day drop-off and pickup, and your first ton of weight. (2,000 pounds).
If the weight of your dumpster haul exceeds the one ton weight allowance on your quote, you will be charged for a weight limit overage. Weight limit overages are billed at industry rates per ton, rounded up to the next quarter ton.
What can't I put in a dumpster?
- Hazardous Materials – We do not haul hazardous materials. Please see the Terms page for a list of unacceptable materials.
- Permits – Please check with your local municipality before scheduling delivery. Permits may be required to place a dumpster on the street.
- Do Not Fill Above The Rim – Please do not fill our boxes beyond the rim. Any items loaded above this line may have to be removed and customer will be charged accordingly.
- Heavy Loads – If loading dirt, concrete, gravel, tree stumps, or any heavy material, please speak with a member of our team prior.